This picture isn't the greatest but remember from my last post below re: the really blurry transfer image picture? You will see it below bottom left. This image happens to be my favorite image and while it came out quite faint and blurry with the Tranz It ink technique from an ink jet print on regular copy paper, I still liked it but it needed some touching up. I decided, this morning, to fill in areas using Shiva Paint Sticks and Prisma Color pencils and it really did the trick! This "new and improved" image now looks like a mini oil or watercolor painting in person. Perhaps, when you click on the picture, here, you can see. Oh; this is just crying out to me for a class project at Art Connection - Shiva Paint Sticks! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many uses and no messy clean up!
3 comments:
That is really neat Marilyn!!!! I am liking the adding color and pretty bolder parts!!!!! Those paint sticks are great fun from the sounds of it! Wheeeee!
Hugs,
Patti
You can sign me up right now, Marilyn!! I haven't used the Shiva paint sticks yet.
OH Wow!!! I really like this dreamy look... Nice job Marilyn... Watercolor pencils work great on fabric. Just paint and iron.. Right.!!! I have Shiva's and have yet to use them.. Next project...
Post a Comment