This is a collage on canvas I did for an Art-e-zine exchange. The theme is Valentine's Day my favorite celebratory day. I just had to use my new stamp by Character Constructions. She is called The Nest Keeper.
Marilyn, hurray!!!!!! you did it!!! I love it!!!!!! I am going to be here often as I want to view your art always!! Gooooooooo blogger girl!!!!! Hugs, Patti
Welcome to blogland Marilyn!! Wooo woo!! As soon as I saw the name of your blog I started humming the Beach Boys tune. May you do lots of dreaming & scheming here!!! Love this wonderful valentine.
4 comments:
Marilyn, hurray!!!!!! you did it!!! I love it!!!!!!
I am going to be here often as I want to view your art always!! Gooooooooo blogger girl!!!!!
Hugs,
Patti
Welcome to blogland Marilyn!! Wooo woo!! As soon as I saw the name of your blog I started humming the Beach Boys tune. May you do lots of dreaming & scheming here!!! Love this wonderful valentine.
How proud I am of you. You have just been added to my favorites, as if you haven't been for a while now.
Marilyn...i found you :o) This is gorgeous...love it.
Post a Comment