This is a picture of an altered book cover I just completed. It's for a one-on-one exchange. It's approximately 8" x 10" and I decided to make this into a wall hanging.
I covered the back with fabric.
Hope you are all having a good weekend and wish you a safe and happy week ahead.
Much love, Marilyn
12 comments:
once again a beautiful work Marilyn!!!
This is beautiful. The recipient should be very happy.
Very Beautiful!!! Your recipient will be thrilled!
chris p
Marilyn your book cover is fantastic!
Really fabulous work again, Marilyn!! :o)
Lovely!
beautiful,Marlyin!!
This makes such a beautiful book cover Marilyn, its gorgeous, i love it:)
I love it Marilyn someone is in for a treat .I love all the different boxes working in harmony .have a good week hugs from sesga xx
Gorgeous work, Marilyn!!
Your book cover is truly fabulous.
I really like this a lot. I love Zetti and it looks very Zetti to me :)
Post a Comment