

Got some art in today! Our weather is going to be lousy most of week with on and off rain and thunderstorms!
So; it kind of dictates the days and that's not always a bad thing.
I finished my new fabric and felt crow today. I was at a flea market, not too long ago, and found that really cool fabric. Crows were already on it :) So; I had fun working on "Mr. McCrow" here.
The second pic is an acrylic/mixed media piece on an 18 x 22 stretched canvas. I call it "Gather Simple Pleasures". This painting has taken me quite awhile to complete and today was the day for the finishing touches.
Thanks for visiting and your continued support with your lovely comments and words.
I wish, for all, a safe and happy week ahead.
Love to all........................Marilyn xxoo
13 comments:
This crow is super cool! What a great idea - a crow within a crow.
your crow is great!!! love the canvas, again so much to see, love the texture in it!!!
have a great day!
Both pieces look so stunning again, Marilyn! Fabulous work!! :-)
Love the crow and the Simple Pleasures canvas. Wonderful work Marilyn!
MR McCROW I love him he is really cool ,The fabric is really wacky love it .Your painting is beautiful.
love from sesga xx
Wonderful collage and your I love your bird Marilyn!
Love your crow, that fabric is so fun! AND your collage is gorgeous AND your altered book cover AND the art below that I have missed! ALllllllllllllll super wonderful!
I have got to get to making a crow soon! :0)
Hugs,Patti
I want to kidnap (crow-nap)your crow! He is wonderful-just like you-I love them! Great canvas, too!!! Wonderful art, Marilyn!
hugs chris
love your crow. beautiful fabric work,Marilyn!!
xo
This fabric crow is amazing and your canvas also...what else! Love them both!
Marilyn.... I love your crows.. my husband used to have a pet crow and they called him the Crow man.. I think you shall be named the Crow women....
wow Marilyn, you have been busy, love your crow within a crow lol, and the depth and colour to your canvas is cool:)
They are both very cool!
Post a Comment