Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lorri Lennox.............................:)


I recently engaged in a one-on-one ATC exchange with a new online friend. Her name is Lorri Lennox and she's from Australia. Here's her blog address: http://auslorri.blogspot.com/
Lorri also owns a paper arts store called "Scrappindipity". Cool, huh?
When you get a chance, I would suggest that you check out her Blog. She creates wonderful art and I love her approach to ATC's. This is a picture of the ATC's I received from her. I think they are beautiful! I love her backgrounds, chosen images and the words she applies to each piece! Thank you Lorri. This was a wonderful exchange :)
Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!
Love, Marilyn

7 comments:

Lorri said...

Oh Marilyn,
You certainly made my start to the week wonderful :)
Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments.
It was a wonderful trade, and I loved your cards so much too!!

xo

Femmy said...

Marilyn these are really beautiful. I agree with you, Lorri makes beautiful art!! Lucky you!!

Gillian .... said...

Marilyn, what a delight to receive such gorgeous atc's:)

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, these are very wonderful trades from Lorri! Fun fun!!!!!
And your butterfly pictures below, I just love them! I want them to fly off the screen into my home! :)
Hugs,Patti

Viola said...

I know Lorri`s ATCs! They are always so beautiful!Lucky Marilyn! :o)

Kerri Jean said...

I am a fan of Lorri too. Wonderful art! -- Love love love the new blog header too Marilyn!!! One of my favorite pieces you've done recently!!

Karrin Hurd said...

Love the ATCs Marilyn and your new blog header is wonderful!