
Acrylic Mixed Media
18 x 22 canvas
I found a little time, today, to work on a piece that I started a few days ago.
It's hard to see from the picture, but the background started with tissue paper that is of an old world map.
I hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Love, Marilyn
11 comments:
Wow, this painting is really beautiful, Marilyn. I love the saying on it too!
Terrific painting, Marilyn. I love this!
Great piece!
Wonderful work as always, Marilyn!! :-)
your work is just stunning,Marilyn!:-)
amazing piece!
xo
Beautifully created Marilyn, your painting is fab:)
Ohhh wow. Your canvas is stunning!
Marilyn, your paintings are just wonderful and this one is sweet and LOVELY. I wish I could see these in person! A world map background , that is awesome!
Love the quote here too!
Congrats to the gal that won your naming challenge too! Asian Mysteries sounds super! :0)
Hugs for a great day,Patti
beautiful painting as always Marilyn!!!
I love the soft ghost like quality of the house and person in this piece Marilyn.
fantastic painting marilyn
Post a Comment