
Barbara Head from Texas!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Barbara; please contact me and I will arrange to send you my "Divas" during this week.
Congratulations and thank you ALL for participating in my Blog giveaway.
I plan on having another one next month but it won't be my art; I've got something else up my sleeve :)
I am wishing you all a safe and happy weekend!
Love to all............................Marilyn xxoo
6 comments:
have a great weekend too Marilyn!!
OMG Marilyn, I had to read your posting twice - still can't believe my name was picked. Please give your hubby a BIG hug - I will e-mail you for details.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh CONGRATS to Barb!!!!! What fun! I know she will love them! I guess if I have to share and play nice, I can do that with BARB! Heeeeeeeeeee!
Hugs,Patti
Congratulations Barb!
Pam (NY)
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/
"Altered My Muse"
Congratulations to Barb! Have a great sunday, Marilyn! :o)
Congratulation Barb!You lucky lady :-)))
Have a wonderful weekend too Marilyn!
Hugs
Sanja
Post a Comment