Monday, February 23, 2009

And......................the winner is! :)


Pat Spillane! Woohoo!

Congratulations Pat! You have won the ephemera pack from my recent Valentine's Giveaway! My husband drew your name from a basket this morning!


Check out Pat's Blog:
http://pmsdesigns.wordpress.com/

She's a magician with fabric :)

Pat; I'll be in touch to confirm and once I get your mailing address, will mail your pack out to you this week.

Thank you for playing everyone! I will be having another giveaway in the future. These are fun!

I wish you all a safe and happy week ahead.

Love to all...............................Marilyn

4 comments:

Patti G. said...

Congratulations Pat! I am sure you will LOVE your winning package! HURRAY for you! Thanks for your generous give a way Marilyn! It is fun playing for sure! :0)
HI TED!
Hugs,Patti

Femmy said...

congrats Pat!!

Sanja said...

Congratulation Pat!:-)

Diane J. Evans said...

Congratulations, Pat! This may be the jump-start that will send BOTH of us to one of Marilyn's next classes. I'd love to drink in the creativity from both of you. Thanks for the giveaways, Marilyn -- I'll keep entering if you offer them again!

Diane