Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Paperbag Studios August Challenge..........:)

Paperbag Studios
has always been one of my favorite rubber stamp sites. Roben-Marie's art stamps always call to me in not only an artistic way but I find the sheets can be utilized in so many ways.

As part of being on the Design Team, I was honored to be asked to host this month's challenge.

Which has led me to the idea for the August challenge that is being offered on the Paperbag Studios' Blog. Check out the full details to join in on the fun.

The theme is "Mix and Match".

The challenge is to choose two stamp sheets and choose two stamps from each set and merge them into one piece that creates a definite message or feel.

Winner will be selected in early September and will receive a $10 coupon toward Paperbag Studio stamps!

This is a picture of my sample for my challenge and I selected images from the Dream Notions sheet and Home sheet for the sample.

Roben Marie's full stamp line is on her website (highlighted above).

Good luck and I hope you decide to play! :)

Hope you are all having a good week and finding time for creating your beautiful art!

Much love.................................Marilyn xxoo




10 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is stunning.
So many wonderful details and brilliant stamping. Love them.

Tolegranny said...

Great use of mix and match. So much to see and feel.

vintage wil said...

gorgeous work! great image!!

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful work here Marilyn- I must check out this rubber stamp line and site- thank you for even more inspiration!

Martina said...

Your work is just amazing, Marilyn. I love looking at your creations

Patti G. said...

What a great piece full of PaperBag art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUN and I love the idea of the challenge Marilyn!
Hugs,Patti

vintage wil said...

Wow this is stunning!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

this is an amazing piece! I love the color tones you selected! gorgeous work!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a fabulous challenge theme. Love your sample, some great details there and wonderful choice of colour combination- very fresh.

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.