Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello Friends and Fellow Artists!!!

I'm back, and a little frazzled, as you can see :)*

I now have my computer back and it's up and running. I've missed you all! WOW!

A new hard drive was installed and I want to thank my friend, James, for all of his help and hard work on getting my laptop in shape for me.

I plan on updating my Blog over the weekend but I wanted to let you all know I'm back!

I've tried, as best I can, to visit Blogs and keep as current as I can. It will take me awhile to get all caught up but it feels great to be online again in full.

Hope all is well with you and yours and have a wonderful weekend ahead! I've got lots to share!

This awesome pumpkin is the creation of my dear and talented friend Patti Gramza

Much love to all of you........................Marilyn xxoo

18 comments:

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh did I giggle when I saw my pumpkin here! Haaaaaaaaheheeh!
I cannot wait to carve one for this year! THE FUN!
Anyways, looking forward to whatever you will share in the near future with your artwork!
Hugs,Patti

Sandy said...

Hi and welcome back Marilyn.
Your pumpkin is scary and funny.

Have a great weekend.

Elizabeth said...

Love your pumpkin Witch!! We have missed you and I am sooo glad that you have your computer all sorted out!! May the computer gremlins pass you by for a very very long time!!
hugs!
Elizabeth

bockel24 said...

Soooo good to see you back, Marilyn!! I´ve been on vacation for two weeks but have missed you for the rest of the time ...

Martina said...

Hi Marilyn,
I am glad that you are back again!
The pumpkin looks fantastic.
Wish you a nice weekend.
CU
Martina :-)

vintage wil said...

Wow this is so beautiful!!!

marilyn said...

yeah, your back. Can't wait to get caught up....love the pumpkin. welcome back. another Marilyn.

Lori Saul said...

What a cool pumpkin! So glad your computer is back in action- look forward to seeing your new beautiful work!

Kerri Jean said...

Welcome back Marilyn. You've been missed. Computers-we CAN live without em but it gets harder all the time!!

Debbie said...

Hi and I'm glad you are back! Great pumpkin!

Peggy Beck said...

Hi Marilyn! Great you are back and when I saw the pumpkin and you said you looked frazled, I said
"beautiful". It's beautiful to have you back!

Jill Zaheer said...

Glad you're back and ready to rock! Computers can be our best friends or ironically, strangers when they start to act up and not communicate!

Thanks so much for stopping by my site and look forward to your continued postings! Happy Autumn!

Sanja said...

welcome back dear Marilyn!
Patti pumpkin is absolutely cool :-)
hugs
Sanja

ute said...

Marilyn, welcome back :-))
I missed your art and wonderful ideas. have a nice weekend and big hugs ute

Femmy said...

WELCOME BACK Marilyn!!! we missed you!!!
scary and spooky pumpkin!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

welcome back!!! we have all missed you! it looks like you have quite a few creations in store for all of us! ;)

Gaby Bee said...

Glad to see you back Marilyn!
Patti's pumpkin looks terrific.
Have a wonderful week!
Gaby xo

Viola said...

Good to see you back, Marilyn!! :-)