Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More student works to share........................:)



I'm sharing more student works, with you, from the journal class that Kerri and I taught a few weeks ago. I just can't say enough about how proud we are of these artists and what they did with their journal pages and spreads. Kudos to all!

Warm thoughts to all of you! Love - Marilyn


24 comments:

Diane J. Evans said...

These students must have had superior teachers -- the results are magnificent!

Diane

sharon said...

I can't believe these Marilyn...they are really incredible! I sure wish I was a student!

Anonymous said...

These are just great Marilyn, must have been a great class. The new banner is wonderful.

Sandy said...

Wow so great results from the students.
Amazing work. Love them all.

Diane said...

It must be so wonderful to have a one on one workshop like this--I would love that!

Buffy said...

These are gorgeous. Love all of them. You should be one proud teacher.

Yvonne said...

Man, these pages are superb!

Caterina Giglio said...

oh lovely work Marilyn, I am excited to be offering on line classes and can't wait to share their work too. it is so fun to show off the work you have inspired, it feels so good to be in that loop of creativity! a blessed place to be! xo

angela recada said...

Beautiful! It must be so gratifying to help people find and explore their creativity.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

so different and unique art works, you are an excellent workshop instructor.
Hugs Anja

Kerri Jean said...

I am fortunate to have seen these in person, but it's great to see a group of them together like this. What a fun adventure this was!!!

Butterfly Works said...

I really like your new banner; the texture is wonderful....
You must be some teacher as your student's work is amazing...

.Trudi Sissons said...

You must feel so proud to see how well your students did! I scrolled through a few of your latest blog entries Marilyn and your portraits are just singing out loud to me! I really hope you keep focusing on these and maybe one day I'll have a "Marilyn R." for myself!! Beautiful work.

Createology said...

You, Kerri and all the students should be so very proud of these journals. They are each unique and fabulous. Happy creating...

Peggy Beck said...

I totally love your new blog banner Marilyn, and of course the journal pages of the others in class besides mine. You and Kerri are so good at bringing out the best in us students. Love

Hanne said...

The pieces made by your students are really great!
Hugs Hanne

Patti G. said...

These are all stunning Marilyn! I think all the students should be so proud and happy!!!!!!!!!
Great job you and Kerri did!
Hugs,Patti

~*~Patty S said...

a fantastic array of creativity AND I Love your new blog header too!
Beautiful!
oxo

Lori Saul said...

A lot of wonderful expression from these students- so enjoyable to see Marilyn. I love your blog header once again!

Lynne said...

Marilyn, the student's projects are just gorgeous!! Kudos to you & Kerri for being such great teachers!!

Martina said...

Exquisitely crafted, dear Marilyn! So beautiful.

Femmy said...

beautiful works Marilyn!!

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful pieces of work!! The teachers did a great job as well as the students!!!!
Happy Mother's Day Marilyn!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Now it's my turn to play catch up. You have some really fantastic students in this workshop. You must be so proud. I know I would be. Each of these is glorious in its own right, too. I see you've updated your banner again. I can't keep up with you.

Happy Mother's Day. Bet I know where you are today (grin)!