
I've been spending part of today trying to catch up with Blogging and have enjoyed seeing what everyone has been up to. I'm just loving what you've all been doing. I've missed a lot; you've been busy!
I thought I would update, my Blog, a bit here with a beginning post of some student works from the journal workshop that my friend Kerri and I offered a few weeks ago. We are so proud of how they took to the journal class; we had three full sessions. Much fun! I have indicated the artists' names on each of these photos.
I will be sharing more student works with uploading a few at a time every so often to share with you. We had 15 students so there are lots of wonderful journal pages to share!
Hope you and yours are all doing fine and wishing you a great beginning to the new week.
I'm going to go and check out some more of your Blogs :)
Love to all.........................Marilyn xxoo

22 comments:
Wow your work is fantastic.
Wonderful collages and design. Love them all.
Thanks for showcasing your students' work. They are wonderful. There's so much talent out there- wonderful to see glimpses we otherwise wouldn't see. Thanks so much for your kind words as well.
You are a fantastic teacher. It's good to see some of the students' art. It must have been a fantastic workshop. Thanks for sharing and I'm SO, SO glad you are back.
Your student`s artwork is fantastic, Marilyn. No wonder! They have a talented teacher :-)
WOW!!!! They are all amazing, thanks for sharing with us.
GORGEOUS collages!
This must have been such a fun workshop--I love the journal pages. I've been watching Sophia on you tube--she's such a cutie!!
Looks like everyone did some beautiful work. Workshops are so amazing because everyone feeds off the energy and just creates, creates, creates.
Hi Marilyn
The student pages are awesome!! and it speaks well of the teacher(s). Thanks for showing us.
What a successful journal workshop you and Kerri had. The proof is these lovely pages you are sharing. Thanks for visiting Marilyn. Your comments always make me smile. Happy creating...
Thanks so much for sharing the results of your journaling class, Marilyn. Your students did an awesome job!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Thanks for sharing the students artwork. Its nice to see what you have been teaching them. I love all the collaging,looks like they had fun too. I bet they left feeling so inspired.Can't wait to see more.
Marilyn, your student's projects are just beautiful!! No surprise, since they had a great teacher!!
Love that you are sharing their works, would love to see more.
Your creativity shines thru your students also Marilyn....these are all so diverse and wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us!
I love dropping by here Marilyn and seeing your latest and greatest!!!!
You NEVER disappoint!
Sophie = precious!
Have a creative week!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
I love your artwork, it is so inspirating,
I wish you a great week
Fifteen students is a nice class size, thank you for sharing these lovely creations with us M!
oxo
Workshop looks like it was big success; work is wonderful....
I sure wish I was close enough to take one of your workshops.....
Hugs and Blessings,
Nancy
Thank you for sharing, great work! And tnkx for the kind words on my Blog;o)
Marilyn
how lucky your students are to have you as their teacher! beautiful creations taught by a beautiful soul! :) It was nice to pop by today...been home all week from work (dr. says viral broncitis) and feeling pretty yucko...nice to see your smiling art! :)
What fantastic work !!!!!
Fabulous Marilyn and how can they not be with an awesome teacher like you. : )
They are such talented students, just so creative.
Hugs,Laura. xoxx
Post a Comment