Very cool! By the way, is Max the Craft Dog a mini-schnauzer??? He looks a lot like my first dog, Pepper. Good luck with your workshop, Marilyn! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo
Marilyn oh I wish to live closer !! LOL Love love this workshop, really artful. I want Kerri's big square amber ring too, fabulous !! LOL Thanks for sharing.I wish we could see your faces,that would be great too. Love seeing this sneek peek, terrific.. Good luck and Best wishes with your workshop. Love Laura. xoxx You Rock big time...
Marilyn and Kerri, What a fantastic teaser to your workshop! WOW, this elastac stuff looks faaaaaabulous and you made that look very easy! I loved the little finished pieces sitting off to the top side of the table....ohhhhhhhhhhhh you girls are soooooooo talented! Thanks for sharing, you both know I wish I was there to come! xoxoxoxo Hugs,Patti
I love monoprinting and this product looks wonderful. So much more stable and longer lasting than gelatin. Totally AWESOME and makes me want to play! If I lived closer, I would join you at your workshop, that's for sure.
24 comments:
Fantastic workshop! Thank you very much. Have a nice day Marilyn. Hugs Alexandra
Very cool! By the way, is Max the Craft Dog a mini-schnauzer??? He looks a lot like my first dog, Pepper. Good luck with your workshop, Marilyn! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo
Fab workshop. Wish I lived closer.....xox Corrine
Wow, I enjoyed seeing this. Thanks so much for posting it on your blog.
Awesome video Marilyn ! You are always filled with great ideas!
Marilyn oh I wish to live closer !! LOL
Love love this workshop, really artful.
I want Kerri's big square amber ring too, fabulous !! LOL
Thanks for sharing.I wish we could see your faces,that would be great too.
Love seeing this sneek peek, terrific.. Good luck and Best wishes with your workshop.
Love Laura. xoxx You Rock big time...
Good job Marilyn and Kerri. Hope to be in the class.
Marilyn and Kerri,
What a fantastic teaser to your workshop! WOW, this elastac stuff looks faaaaaabulous and you made that look very easy! I loved the little finished pieces sitting off to the top side of the table....ohhhhhhhhhhhh you girls are soooooooo talented! Thanks for sharing, you both know I wish I was there to come!
xoxoxoxo
Hugs,Patti
ooo! that looks like fun! I would love to give it a try!
I love monoprinting and this product looks wonderful. So much more stable and longer lasting than gelatin. Totally AWESOME and makes me want to play! If I lived closer, I would join you at your workshop, that's for sure.
I wanna go :( You always teach me new things Marilyn--how do you spell that product? Is it Elastax?
That is so cool. It looks like a fun workshop,wished I lived closer. Good luck with it.
INSPIRED!! Thank you to all 3 of you :0)
thanks for another great inspiration! enjoyed max:)
thank you for the fun peek at your exciting upcoming workshop!
oxo
The class looks really fun!
What an ingenious technique, Marilyn! Thanks for sharing.
I should definitely try this!
Marilyn,
That workshop looks way fun! Wish I lived closer. Maybe you could do some on line classes??
Sharon
awesome job! loved the look of this!
great workshop Marilyn!!
have a good weekend!!
Looks great!What a fab workshop.Good luck and have fun!
Have a nice weekend
Sanja xox
Hello Marilyn
thank you so much for sharing this. Wish I lived closer to you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Fabulous video! That looks like fun!
Have a wonderful week!
Thank you for sharing that workshop. I love monoprinting too, but in germany I never saw that product plate,very sad.
Hugs Anja
Post a Comment