This is a photo of Artist Trading Cards I created for a Sacred Relics exchange I am participating in. It's a series, of sorts, and each time we are challenged with a new twist within the Sacred Relics theme. This time it is Sacred Symbol. I chose the fish as the sacred symbol and wanted it to appear fossil-like so I used a Fred Mullett stamp with light molding paste. If you click on the picture, you can get a larger view.These are pretty much the same and for the background, I used one of my serendipity pieces from the mono printing workshop that Kerri and I did. :)
I saw some of the awful effects of that monster storm in the mid west, on the news, and hope everyone is safe who lives in its path. Reports indicated that the storm has a span of 3,000 x 2,000 miles; that is huge! Anyway; prayers go out to those who have been effected by it.
Much love, Marilyn xxoo
22 comments:
OMG so wonderful ATC.
The structure is amazing. Wonderful work.
Aren't those Fred Mullett stamps wonderful? I so love what you did and all the texture you put into these tiny works of art. You are always such an inspiration.
Love them,love that stamp you used too.
wonderful work Marilyn! hope you are starting to feel better?!
I am always in awe of your creations and these are no exception! Brilliant!
These are beautiful Marilyn, so rich, love the fish! The bits of fabric give them such a texture you want to reach out and touch them. xox Corrine
those ATCs are incredible!
WOW, Marilyn, these are amazing ATCs.
I love the "fossilized" fish. It looks fabulous!
fantastic atc's Marilyn!! love the fish stamp.
great texture!! they are gorgeous!
These are so rich and beautifully textured Marilyn....it's like a secret story with the fish element.
fabulous Marilyn. love your fossilized fish particularly but a wonderful texture overall.
Love the ethereal look and feel of your ATCs Marilyn, you must be really pleased with them
oxo
This is really fabulous, Marilyn!
Fantastic texture!
Absolutely gorgeous Marilyn! The texture and colors and theme.....wonderful!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti
Marilyn these are amazing,love them all. Truly fabulous ..
I have been away from art and the computer for way to long.
I missed you,I have alot of catching up to do. I am back and so glad. Life gets in the way sometimes.
Really missed visiting my dear friend. You are such an inspiration teacher...You always have so magic to share...
Love, Laura. xoxx
Enjoy your day my friend...
I love these very unique ATC's--you always are inspiring!
Our weather has been so weird this week--almost like the tail end storms of hurricaines that we can get here--windy and rainy, and when it's not, it's very gloomy--fitting for Halloween I guess...
Very cool Marilyn!
I love anything "relicy". lol - is that a word? It is now, right?
I really like Fred Mullet stamps and enjoy seeing what others make with them. You did an awesome job!
Beautiful, Marilyn! And I really like the new look of your blog -- the background and color are very soothing -- they let the art work really shine through!
Diane
these are fabulous Marilyn! I love the texture they have to them!
Fabulous atc!!!
Post a Comment