
Fall is my favorite season and I always like to celebrate it in some way. I decided, this year, I would express my feelings for Fall in my journal.
How do you celebrate your favorite season?
Here's a photo of a recent spread in my journal. I used acrylics, collage (I even dried out the last black-eyed Susan,here, and incorporated it), magazine transfers, oil pastels, you name it; it's in there :)
I am wishing you all a safe and happy weekend ahead.
Love much..........................Marilyn xxoo
26 comments:
I've been in a fog for two days and seem to have missed a post. I'll check it out after I comment on this one.
The colors in this two page spread are so warm, they invite you into the page. The obviously unique embellishments really scream Autumn. The dried flower and the leaf are the perfect addition to your lovely face drawing. I can tell from just looking this is your favorite season. This is a wonderful example of great mixed media art in a journal.
Beautiful toasty warm and lush collage Marilyn!!! I love fall as well! I am off to purchase some pansies to keep my garden colorful thru to spring!!!
Hugs!!
Marilyn this is lovely! I love the vibrant fall colors! It is my favorite season too! :)
Marilyn I just adore this journal page, it looks like fall. You capture this feeling perfect.
I love this and I yes did get your amazing e-mail. I had trouble getting it open.
Thank you so much and oh I love visiting you. Love Laura. xoxx
Have a great day, my dear friend.
Your are so clever and magical..
Such Beautiful warm fall colors. Also love the girl. It is such a beautiful time of year,down here in florida there really isnt a fall,its still hot,no leaves changing colors. I wish I could see the leaves changing.
Gorgeous Fall journal pages, Marilyn!
Oh wow wow wow wonderful autumn celerbrating.
Great colors. Love it.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
I love this spread-the colors are so rich and the bird is perfect!
i love your warm colors very much, really glowing!
Great page. I like that you incorporated the flower.
Fall is my fav too. I feel like I can breathe again, at least I will when this tropical air goes away. xox Corrine
Love your journal pages. I love all your paintings. I love the colours (colors) of fall.
Ohhh, Fall is my very favorite time of the year too! I love the crisp feeling in the air and the smell of burning wood. Beautiful journal spread, Marilyn. Perfect for the season!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
gorgeous colours Marilyn and I love your little birdie!
lovely pages of autumn splendor Marilyn! love that you put a flower on the page! it is a great time of year isn't it, abundant and rich!
I love fall colours but spring is my favorite season and I celebrate it by observing and photographing plants, leaves and flowers bursting forth. Your colours on your journal page are so warm and inviting and I love how you nestled the robin into it.
Hugs
Your journal work blows me away Marilyn- you really have your own style now and love the seasonal themes going on here. Makes for a beautiful banner as well. Have a fun weekend!
This is a beautiful salute to Fall. Your journal is so very special as are you my dear. Happy Haunting...
It's very lovely... the warm colors are beautiful...
Fantastic new pages Marilyn, I love the fall colors. Have a nice weekend my friend. Hugs Alexandra
beautiful spread!!! I love the early fall for its colors but am not looking forward to the cold and bare trees...
your journal art pages sure show how much you love fall. The colors are so warm and vibrant - gorgeous art as always! Hope you have a wonderful weekend m'dear! xoxo
Marilyn, your fall creation is FABULOUS in every way. The creativity of design and the stunning colours are superb. Congratulations on your wonderful artwork.
A wildy vibrant gorgeous piece of fall you have created to keep forever! The colors are so rich, and the ingredients so special!
This makes me look forward to Fall even more, when the leaves are in full "bloom". This is one reason why I like living in these climates--the dramatic change of the seasons, even winter (to a certain point, that is ;)
Marilyn,
I love your Fall journal piece, I want to crawl right in and fall and be immersed in the colors! How fantastic!
Fall is also my favorite season, because it makes me feel so cozy and most like home!
I try to celebrate by taking in nature, leaves, pumpkins, smells and colors and tastes of Fall! Wonderful!
Hugs,Patti
I love fall, too, Marilyn -- I always think of Labor Day as my New Year's -- after all those years of buying brand new things for school and vowing to make each year better than the last, I've gotten into the habit of making resolutions and sprucing up my life each fall. This journal spread says it all -- beautiful.
Diane
Post a Comment