

I've been a little quiet, here, this week. I'm a little under the weather; caught a nasty bug. It's frustrating as it leaves me with low energy and not much motivation to work on art. But; it takes time and I'm not the most "patient" patient :)
I thought I'd share these pages, here, with you. These are pics of a front and back page of what I created for a friend's Deco book. The pages are approx. 4 x 6. The front page is Sophia inspired and the #1 symbolizes the fact, in about a month and a half, we will be celebrating Sophia's first birthday! WOW!
I wish you all a wonderful weekend and hope you're getting some time in for yourself.
Happy and peaceful thoughts for all of you....................Love, Marilyn xxoo
20 comments:
I love your pages,especially the one that is about sophia. Time does go by so fast. Hope you're feeling better soon.
oh feel better soon, sick is no fun!! take good care and just rest! xo
Oh, Marilyn, I am so sorry you are under the weather. I hate those nasty bugs because they do drain you. I love your pages, they are wonderful. I am also getting ready to send you some Hard Times Chili on Monday. You rest up for it and it will be make you feel all better in the meantime, have someone make some chicken soup for you. Hugs!
Feel better Marilyn, it's frustrating to be under the weather when you want to accomplish so much. I can't believe Sophia is a year almost, seems like yesterday you were celebrating her birth! xox Corrine
wonderful deco pages, marilyn!
hope your bug is away soon and your energy is better! *sending some virtual chicken soup*;)
ox, johanna
Wow wow wow wow wow I love your wonderful pages. Very inspiring.
I hope you feeling better my dear friend.
Lovely pages, Marilyn!! Everything works so well together.
Hope you`re feeling better soon!
oh, i hope you feel better soon! your deco pages are lovely...so special to have a sophie inspired page! take care!
very very beautiful Marilyn...I love them both!
Hope you feel better soon.
so sorry to hear that the ick found you!! My whole family ahs been hacking and coughing and tired for weeks!! YUCK!! Amazing that Sophia's !st is just around the corner- how very exciting... Rest up now so you can be right as rain for amm of the coming festivities!!!
your precious girl will be ONE already!
hard to believe ...
time really DOES fly!
Your deco pages are wonderful with the sweetest of details
Take good care ... hoping you are already feeling much much better when you read this
oxo
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your pieces but so sorry you aren't well.
Marilyn I hope you feel better now! Your pages are fantastic as always. I especially love this with the little girl!
Have a nice Sunday my friend
Hugs Alexandra
Marilyn,
hope you are feeling better .
your work is allways fantastic.
have a nice day my lovely friend
Sanja xox
These pages are wonderful. Sophia is well represented here, and the bird is a lovely addition.
Like you, I have not felt well, but I don't have a bug. Just no energy, so that's why it took me so long to get here. I hope by now you are feeling better. Have a great rest of the weekend, dear.
oh no marilyn...i did not know you were sick. gosh..i hope you feel better soon!
I hope your feeling better by the time you read this--keep creating your wonderful journal pages. I can't believe that Sophia is going to be a year old already!
Hi Marilyn, I hope you're feeling better soon. Your mono-printing workshop looks like it was a blast!!
Miss Marilyn
I am so sorry you are under the weather and hope you are feeling better now. Your pages are AMAZING as always - I especially love the house! beautiful work!
Wonderful pages -- and do please take good care of yourself -- there's only one you!
Diane
Post a Comment