Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Elastack Monoprinting Workshop-photos





































I thought I would upload some pictures from the Elastack Mono Printing Workshop that Kerri
and I did over this past weekend. Check out Kerri's Blog (highlighted above) for more pics. It was a blast and everyone had such a good time! I'm the one behind the camera - hahaha in the first pic :)

The students did such a beautiful job with their prints and I just wanted to share with all of you. The rewards with teaching are always the smiles on the students' faces as well as seeing their creativity come through with their own individuality.

Kerri and I are going to offer another mono printing workshop sometime after the holidays; perhaps with some new techniques to incorporate.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Much love - Marilyn xxoo



21 comments:

Buffy said...

I'm glad your workshop was a success. It looks like everybody had fun,some great work there.

Jane Davies said...

Wow, Marilyn! These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. It must have been so fun. Did you have a press? Or do hand-transfer?

Femmy said...

good to hear the workshop was a success! great artwork!!

Anonymous said...

Great workshop, these came out so well, I bet everyone had a ball. xox Corrine

~*~Patty S said...

Super photos of what I'm sure was magical and inspiring time!
One never "teaches" that one "learns" things too!
Imagining all of the happy people for your workshop :)
oxo

sharon said...

Thanks for sharing this happy group with us Marilyn! These look great and very inspiring.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a perfect workshop. I can see how much your students enjoyed the class and learned from all the finished student pieces. Way to go. I'm so in awe of this, and so inspired by you, I really want to get out my monoprinting tools again soon.

Martina said...

A fantastic workshop, Marilyn! And you`ve done great things.
I would like to be there:-)

Carol Q said...

that looks great fun - gorgeous results Marilyn.

Katie said...

Looks like a great workshop! Wish I lived nearby.

roc said...

what great prints! loved them all!

Patti G. said...

These all came out so vvvvvvvvvery beautifully Marilyn! The class was a wonderful success and that is fantastic!
LOVE the prints and especially those done on ledger papers and music sheet! WOW on them ALL!
Hugs,Patti

Diane said...

Looks like a wonderful learning experience all around!!

Sandra Evertson said...

Fabulous!

Sandra Evertson

Lori Saul said...

What a fun and fantastic looking workshop - so many beautiful art pieces made Marilyn- totally awesome! I wish I lived closer!

Tolegranny said...

I enjoy coming to your blog and seeing what you are up to next.

johanna said...

fantastic samples!!!
once more i wish we could get that elasthan stuff here...
anyway, your inspiration is great!

Miek said...

Thanks for sharing this post .
It looks fantastic.

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous pieces Marilyn!! it is such fun to watch your students create, isn't it???? I get so inspired by my students excitement when I teach especially when teaching such a cool technique as Monoprints!!! Great job!!!!youa re obviously a wonderful teacher!!!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

oh how fun and such beautiful creations! I wish that I lived closer - I would soooo be attending your workshops! :)

Diane J. Evans said...

Great teaching produces great students -- and great results! I'm hoping to make time in my future to take a class from you -- such creativity!

Diane