

These are pictures of front and back pages for a friend's Deco book. The book is approx. 4 x 6 and I love creating on these small pages.
Wishing you all a fun weekend ahead; I think our leaf peeking will be at it's best this weekend. We are expecting sunny skies and warmer temps.! It's been raining, here, the past three days so this will be a welcome change. However you spend your time, be safe, happy, and hope you get lots of art time in.
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
PS Early in this coming week, I will be uploading some sample prints for the mono printing workshop I'm doing with Kerri
When you have some time, please check out her blog (highlighted above) for her terrific samples.
20 comments:
Oh wow so fantastic decorate pages.
Wonderful play with all the different elements. Love it.
Have a lovely weekend my dear friend.
Love this spread,especially the window. This one has a very dreamy feel to it. That class with Kerri sounds like so much fun,wish I lived closer. Her work is beautiful too.
Love these deco pages. I know your swap friend will, too. They are very fall like and I bet it's gorgeous where you are. No wonder these pages are so lovely. You have nature to inspire you. Unlike you, I prefer working larger. I just have so much trouble with small canvases. Glad to read they are to your liking.
It's still hot here. Today is expected at 90 F. Can you believe it? No lovely fall leaves will be turning today. Have a great weekend, dear friend. Enjoy the cooler weather in your area.
BTW, I checked out that product you and Kerri will be using. Of course, I couldn't find it here. It looks far more stable and reusable than gelatin. I am sure you will get awesome results from your monoprinting and have a great class, too.
this is gorgeous Marilyn! love the woman in the window!
I am glad you gave us a sense of scale, I would have thought these were 9x12 anyway. There is something so intimate about small, lovely work as always/ xox Corrine
love the mood created by the birds and the branches. gorgeous autumnal colours too.
Just fabulous, dear Marilyn! You have outdone yourself! I LOVE IT!
Wish you a wonderful weekend.
Cheers
MARTINA :-)
That window effect is wonderful Marilyn, and of course I adore the birds, and the imagery is gorgeous!
Happy weekend!
great pages and so perfect for the season, good luck with the class! xx's
A very lucky recipriant to this wonderful piece of work Marilyn. I love it.
I am so jealous of your weather. I Know.... I ought to comment on the art, but all I can think is, "Man, I am sick to death of the heat here and wish we had some rain".
The leaves don't even freakin' turn in the south, it goes from hot to cold so quickly that they don't undergo the process of color change. The stupid things just die and fall.
Darn it. I feel better now...
Amy
Your pages are lovely again!
beautiful pages, marilyn! I love working that size too. ; ^ )) lenna
Well girlfriend, I leave for a few weeks and come back to find you with a new header and all those beautiful fall leaves on your sidebar....You have been a busy girl.....
I love your pages and have enjoyed so much going back through your previous posts....love the one about the masks....really got me to thinking.......
I have missed you and all your creativity....
again both pages are adorable! i love everything with birds, esp ravens - and i like the mood you created in these...
What a fantastic work!!!
Ohhhh, these are gorgeous, Marilyn!
ps my piece with the flood lights was done in Paint Shop Pro :)
These pages are wonderful. I think the smaller size would be fun and more of a challenge. Happy 10.10.10 to you my dear...
Beautiful pages! Lovely fall theme!
wohhhhhhoooo spooky but fun pieces...thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment