I wanted to work on another page in my journal for my online class. This was lesson 7 from Journal 365 (see previous post). I felt my spread should be cohesive with similar colors and style. I drew and painted the image; after all - I thought a mask might turn me into an angel! :) It's worth a try don't you think? We can really be whatever or whoever we want to be with a mask.Everyone having a good week so far? I hope so. I just got through with two wonderful days with Sophia! She's going to be a ladybug for Halloween I'm told. Hmmmmmmm. I'll have to share a photo of her when she wears her "mask" :)
Much love to all of you! Marilyn xxoo
18 comments:
Oh wow again so wonderful new page. A great style. Gorgeous coloring. Perfect work.
Another great page. I just love, love my good witch. She has good karma and is bringing me joy. David really likes her too. Kim from Numinosity will be
her later today and she can't wait to see it as well.
xox Corrine
Love the page, Marilyn! I hope you take tons of pics of Sophia in her ladybug costume. I'll be she'll be the belle of the Halloween parade!!! Hugs, Terri xoxoxo
I always look forward to your art, Marilyn and you never fail to amaze me with your lovely work! This is simply gorgeous!
beautiful page Marilyn!!
These are wonderful Marilyn and I love the color combos on both. You are getting to be quite the wonderful figure drawing artist. I love your images.
wonderful work
This is so awesome!!! I really want to take that class!
How beautiful, Marilyn -- your work always makes me smile.
Diane
This is terrific, Marilyn! Cheers!
awesome page again, the colors go so well together and your drawing skills are incredible!
sophia will be a cutie of a ladybug for sure...
Marilyn
I love your art and this page is fabulous! the colors are fantastic as is the design! Another awesome and gorgeous page for your art journal! :)
Beautiful Angel! Love the colors on this page. So soft. Awww i'm sure sophia is going to be an adorable lady bug!
Love this Marilyn! Great job! :)
Oh Marilyn--don't you know? You ARE an angel!!
I love your mask too Marilyn! This is turning into a great style and the colors are wonderful!
Hey Marilyn,
You don't need a mask, you don't need to pretend. You already ARE an angel. Thanks for being there for me while I've been rather MIA in blogland. This piece is gorgeous and I really love this color combination.
Sophia will be awesome and I hope your share all those memories of her first Halloween with us.
Post a Comment