

This past weekend I had an opportunity to get together with some friends and create snowmen using vintage bottles, clay and embellishments! The inspiration, for this project, came from Sue Pelletier who contributed an article in a 2008 Cloth Paper Scissors issue and these snowmen have just caught on across the globe! They are quite addicting and one can just get lost in the activity.
I fell in love with each and every one I did and just cannot part with them. I intend to make many more if time allows.
The photos, here, are of a group shot of all of our snowmen; don't they look so happy together? The other photo is my trio! Such fun!
We actually got a an inch and a half of snow, yesterday; and I think my snowmen had something to do with it :)
Have a safe and happy week ahead everyone! Love to all - Marilyn xxoo
28 comments:
Love them all,I seen that article and have been wanting to try to make them. They do look fun to make. So festive.
omg..love those snowman!!
These are soooooooo fantastic! WHAT a FUN get together! I wish I could have been there too my friend!
Those sassy snowmen brought you snow too! Nooooooooo..........that we could all do without! :0)
Hugs,Patti
Girlfriend, there is just no end to your creativity....these are wonderful........
OMG!!! They're FABBBBBulous!!! LOVE the "group shot"!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
what a lot of sparkly fun you all had and REAL snow too ... lucky you!!!
oxo
they are so cute!!! love them!!
Love them all.
Soooo really fantastic. Gorgeous.
They are just awesome, love snowmen, how fun this must have been.
Debby
Love these cuties Marilyn! They are a great group!
brilliant Marilyn they really capture Christmas don't they?
These are so adorable!
I made some of these when the article came out in CPS. Fun to make, aren't they?
These are priceless! They'd be snapped up in an instant at an art fair -- how clever. I like the touches you put on your own -- so colorful (you KNOW how I love color!).
Diane
Marilyn these are so cute.. I have been working on some too.. taking 2 to the quilt guild auction tomorrow night... yours are sooo sweet..
Marilyn these snowpeople are gorgeous. I also saw them on Kerri's blog and fell in love with them. I did see the article but now they really intrigue me. Happy creating...
I made some of these two years ago. I have to admit, mine didn't look nearly as good as yours. I can't believe you had snow. I was in shorts and a sleeveless top all day, working outside. I think it was in the 70s. It's such an extreme weather difference, it's hard to believe.
So charming and sweet, what fun you are having. Cabinet cards, what a great idea, I love your interpretations . Xox Corrine
Love these snowmen, Marilyn!
Yes, these are wonderful,and I remember the article well, but have yet to try them, and I SHOULD have for my upcoming show!!!
Love your snow people Marilyn!! Theya re addictive aren't they!!! I love making them and I have 24 heads rooled out and drying downstairs right now!! I came a cross a stash of tiny bottles that will make perfect little ornament sized SnowPeople!!!
Can't believe another year is nearly over. Beautiful pieces to get me into the Christmas spirit:-)
These sparkly snowmen are fantastic.
What fun snowmen - you are getting me in the spirit Marilyn!
oh I love these Marilyn! How fun - and each is too sweet and unique! Is there any instructions on the web for how to make them! awesome art!
Your snowmen are SO cute and festive!
Love them Marilyn. I think "Elliot in particular has a sparkle in his eye!!! LOL!!
Oh sweet Marilyn,these are so darling.
Love ya,have a great day.
Big Huggers,Laura. xoxx
Bravo once again!!! You are so inspiring!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
MARTINA
These are spectacular ! I love your little trio - and they look like they'd fit perfectly in my Grandmother's home - oh the magic of Christmas!
Post a Comment