Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time for a break ......................

I've been a little quiet, here, posting any art work. Frankly, I don't have much to share at this time. It's a busy time for all of us with holidays looming and I made a commitment of creating my own hand-painted holiday cards that will take me quite awhile. I have online classes going on as well as a workshop of my own coming up next weekend. So; I have much to do, this week, to prepare. Kerri and I are teaching a fabric/paper class in two parts. The first part I will be sharing the process of creating the fabric paper and the second part Kerri will be sharing a surprise project for students to apply their fabric paper. It's a great project just in time for the holidays. I will be sharing photos of the class and student works in future.

In meantime, I will be visiting Blogs, as I can, so I can still be inspired by what you are all doing.

All stay well, be safe, and happy!

I'll be back soon........Love to all, Marilyn

21 comments:

roc said...

breaks are always good. i find when you come back from them your art moves in a slightly different direction. good luck with your class!

Femmy said...

Hi Marilyn, goodluck with your classes. See you when you're back!!

Buffy said...

I know what you mean about busy! Have fun with everything.

Caterina Giglio said...

enjoy it Marilyn! I think we all need one!! xo

Sandy said...

Good luck my dear friend.
See when you´re back my dear.

Numinosity said...

Sounds like you have plenty going on creatively. I look forward to seeing your posts when you return. I'll be in the land of high speed internet by then too!
It is such a busy time of year.
xoxo Kim

Nancy said...

We miss you when you take breaks but we all have to take one occasionally.....sounds like you have a lot going on....I hope you enjoy your classes........see ya soon......
Hugs

~*~Patty S said...

busy is good and what you are into sounds exciting M!

Enjoy Enjoy!
oxo

sharon said...

Enjoy your time Marilyn, and your art!

Laura Haviland said...

Will miss you darling friend Marilyn !!
Enjoy your break away.
Thinking of you, Love Laura. xoxx
Oh your such a sweetie ...

Createology said...

My your plate is very full with all that you are doing. As long as you are enjoying your days all is good. Happy week to you my dear...

Alexandra said...

I wish you a wonderful time Marylin. Come back soon :)
Hugs Alexandra

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, some times we need to dive in and play silently for a while. xox Corrine

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Please enjoy your break. I wish I lived closer. I would surprise you and join your class!

Lori Saul said...

It is good to take a break- sounds like you are still super busy and then with the Holidays coming up. Enjoy your time Marilyn with your art, classes and family!

Kaz said...

as long as you come back I'm sure no one minds you having a break!! enjoy, have a peacefull time. xox

jgr said...

We'll miss you but of course, we all need a break sometimes. Enjoy!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Hello Marilyn
I hope you enjoy your little break! Love the sweet card and will be anxious to see what you and your students create. The holidays always seem so overwhelming...each year I vow to start earlier on projects but it never happens! have a wonderful weekend m'dear! :)

Gaby Bee said...

Enjoy your break and good luck with your classes.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Gaby xo

Laura Haviland said...

I miss you my daily fix of sunshine, Marilyn.
I hope all is great with you !!
Love Laura. xoxx
I am going to be teaching in the future.Your such an inspiration.
Thank you..
I will be glad to see you return but also nice having a little break. Bye for now.

Jacky said...

Have fun with your classes...sounds exciting! I look forward to seeing what your students create with their new found technique.

Jacky xox