
Congratulations to..........................
Sharon of Moon Rae!
You are the winner of my Blog giveaway!
My husband is my random selector and he chose your name from a basket this morning! Thank you for joining in and thanks to all who participated.
Sharon; please contact me so I can get your mailing address to send you your winnings.
Hope everyone is doing fine. I've been a little quiet the past week - sorry about that. But; it's been a busy week and today we are having another snow event so I hope to take some time to catch up with your fabulous Blogs and art projects.
Stay safe and know you are all in my thoughts.
Love, Marilyn
15 comments:
congratulations sharon. what a great prize to be a winner! stay warm marilyn! the snow looks pretty hanging from the trees, doesn't it?!
Congratulations Sharon!!!
Congrats Sharon!!!
Sharon is a lucky gal.....congratulations...
Marilyn, I was looking forward to hanging your painting in my studio but maybe next time......
I've been missing you but know you have been busy....Stay warm my friend....
Hi Marilyn, I hope you enjoy your snow day(s) - we're iced in for the third day here (not many ice trucks or plows in the South) no mail and even the malls are closed!!! LOL. I'm having a blast in my studio catching up with my blogging buddies. Congrats to Sharon, your lucky winner!
BIG Congratulations to the lucky Sharon!
Stay safe and cozy warm dear M
oxo
Lots of snow, take care and don't shovel too much. Congrats to you winner, it will be a real treat for her to
have one of your pieces. xox Corrine
Congratulations to Sharon. With the snow in the offing, there is not much else to do, but stay warm and snug in our art studios, right Marilyn? I wish you a happy week in the studio filled with art and fun projects.
Marilyn I am to late for your wonderful giveaway but I wish you a wonderful, creative and happy New Year!
Congratulations Sharon!
Congratulations Sharon. Marilyn do stay safe and cozy and let art be your solace. Warm Hugs and Hot Cocoa...
Love your angels! Thanks for being a pal and coming by my blog also.
Oh, how wonderful!!! Congratulations Sharon!
Congratulations to Sharon--great giveaway. Stay warm Marilyn!
Congrats Sharon on having something of Marilyn's. It's such a treat to get one of her pieces.
Enjoy the quiet of the peaceful white snow and stay warm.
I just wanted to come by and say thanks again!! I'm so thrilled and honored to have won a piece of your art,she is quite wonderful and I already have a space picked to hang her....thank you for your kindness and generosity!!
Smiles
~Sharon~
Post a Comment