
This is an 8x8 journal page expressing one of my favorite quotes:
"Within your heart
keep one, still,
secret spot
where dreams
may go"..................Louise Driscoll
Thank you SO much for all of your lovely and supportive comments on my post, below, regarding the Somerset publication. I really appreciate your words and you've all inspired me in so many ways. Thank you for the wings! Without you, I couldn't do what I do!
Hope you are all having a nice weekend. It's been an extremely windy one for us, here, in the Northeast and tonight into tomorrow we are expecting more snow! We just got rid of some from the last storm. Oh well; this is life, here, and truth be known, I wouldn't want to live any other place.
I wish you all a good week ahead; be safe and stay well!
Love much - Marilyn xxoo
27 comments:
I do love your journal pages marilyn and this one is especailly nice. Perhaps if I ahd some backgrounds waiting, I would get more journaling done!!! Your new blog banner is stunning!!!
Beautiful page, Marilyn. Generally, I create as I "go", but sometimes I DO paint a couple of backgrounds in advance.
Stay warm and snug tonight. We're expecting another visit from Old Man Winter too! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Beautiful, Marilyn! I love that quote :)
You did a great job expressing the quote in your journal page........Love both....
Stay warm with the new snow and be careful if you walk......Not sure what to expect in NC next week but I don't think we are expecting snow.....maybe rain....
Hugs
Marilyn - your blue is so beautiful and serene in this creation! You are just so talented!
There is something so magical about a starry sky. You have captured the magic here. Love it!
Hugs
Oh this is a lovely piece and big congrats to you on being published- again!!! That is so exciting-I can't wait to get my copy and see your piece!
Stunning! Congrats on your recent published work!
Barb
beautifuo page Marilyn!! Love the quote!
Fantastic page with wonderful colors Marilyn!
Have a nice day
Hugs Alexandra
Marilyn--so so beautiful!! And I just saw your post below--a much deserved Congratulations on being published!!--I can't wait to get the magazine. I really need to just get a subscription to it so I can get it early--I love that magazine.
lovely page Marilyn really contemplative, especially with that thoughtful quote
I am always impressed by your work, Marilyn. This is another fantastic piece!
Positively gorgeous journal page!
I love that quote also!
Hugs, Diane
Love this quote and this page. I hope you are not getting that snow storm. We are sunny but cold and after a week in cold, rainy California, at least we have sun. xox Corrine
This is such a peaceful painting. I love it. I can't believe you're getting more snow. Its hot down here in florida very springlike.Stay warm!
amazing colors and quote. xo
Marilyn I absolutely love this page. The quote is perfect and of course the blues are my favorites. Your art is really wonderful. Happy creating...
Marilyn
the blue and ice feeling of this piece is amazing. gorgeous piece and it depicts our winter wonderland so well. We received 12 inches on Sunday night...crazy Michigan! Today I have a snow day from work (yeah creative time)! :) I hope you were not hit with all the white stuff we received!
beautiful work marilyn!!
Your dream spot is the perfect place to sit and contemplate. I don't do that enough. I run full speed ahead and sometimes I wish I were more like you.
Since I missed Friday's post, I went back and read it. Congratulations on being published. You are so good at what you do, it would be a shame if they overlooked your talent. I'm thrilled for you.
great pages Marilyn... love the color very winter and the quote is great!
Wow what a wonderful journal page. Wow i love it. Amazing work as always.
This art is fabulous. So much atmosphere and colour. Love the blue.
lovexx
Julie
Fabulos blue journal pages Marilyn.
Sanja xox
Beautiful!! And it is so perfect an illustration for your quote.
i love this piece, the quote is great and blue is my favorite color... can´t wait to get my copy of somerset, but it always takes some time to come over the ocean...
Post a Comment