Friday, March 18, 2011

Friends' art, class pics, and a short break...


A few more pics from the "Let's Get Plastered" workshop that Kerri and I offered last Sunday. There are works of some friends who participated as well as some class shots.

I am going to be taking a short break from Blogging. I want to take some time to work on class plans, samples and continue working on my online class projects. Plus, there are many house projects that are coming up, here, in the near future.


I do plan on visiting my favorite Blogs for inspiration; I just will not be posting for awhile.

In meantime, all stay well, happy and at peace. Much love - Marilyn xxoo



19 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful artworks marilyn!!

Createology said...

Hi Marilyn. I love the photo of you and Kerri concentrating on your art projects. Looks like it was a great class. The pieces are all fabulous. Enjoy your blog break and know that you will be thought of while you complete your artistic and personal tasks. Spring blossoms bring brighter smiles...

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Fantastic creations, love the birds and the background textures of all pieces.
Have a nice weekend,
hugs Anja

Jacky said...

Beautiful art from your workshop Marilyn....it must be so rewarding to see what the girls create in your classes!
Enjoy your break. I need to be online a bit less too. My art group has an exhibition coming up late June and I need to dedicate more time to my pieces for the exhibition.
Enjoy your break and I hope you get lots sorted.

Jacky xox

Anonymous said...

These came out amazing, bet your student/friends had so much fun. I call my husband the spackle king because there is always some little spot on a wll that could use some spackle, isn't there? Enjoy your creative solitutde, we will look forward to new posts from you. xox Corrine

Jan Hennings said...

Gorgeous art! amazing :)

Buffy said...

Love all the pieces your students did. I bet they had so much fun! And don't stay away to long I'll miss seeing your art.

Peggy Beck said...

Wonderful pics of wonderful works of art by you and your students. I'm sure it was lots of fun and sorry I missed it.

Martina said...

Your creations are unique and magnificent, dear Marilyn. So beautiful!

Barb said...

What inspiring art work.
Enjoy your blog break and take a little time just for yourself. Thanks for your "visits" to my blog. Ü
Barb

~*~Patty S said...

who knew getting plastered could be SO much fun with such beautiful results too!

enjoy your break...sounds like you have some fun things planned

Happy Spring dear M!
oxo

Diane J. Evans said...

Again I say: Great teaching begets great results. This class must be so much fun. I'll miss your postings -- enjoy your creative break and the coming of spring (I hope).

Diane

Marlynn said...

Beautiful work, my dear dear friend. Enjoy your break, we will be here when you wander back. xoxo

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these are all so lovely Marilyn! I hope you are enjoying your break and that the snow is melting (or has by now)!

Alexandra said...

Fantastic pictures Marilyn

Sanja said...

Love the birds.:-) Beautiful art as always,dear Marilyn!
Enjoy your break
Hugs
Sanja xox

Gaby Bee said...

Inspiring art work, Marilyn! This class must be so much fun. Love all the display pieces!
Gaby xo

Julia Williams Art said...

Marilyn -- that looks like so much fun! I wish I could participate in one of your workshops. Are you willing to come teach in Columbus, Ohio? :)

:)) ...Вика said...

Very interesting and beautiful works.
I like them all.
Vika