

Hello My Friends! It's good to be back posting, here, again! I've missed you!
I've caught up, a bit, with some things here, more to come, but I did manage to work on catching up with my "She Art" fun!
I decided to create a handmade journal out of one sheet of 22x30 Fabriano watercolor paper. I sized it down to approx. an 8x8 size with a sewn-in binding. I love working on "She Art", but was finding the canvas work was getting a bit cumbersome, here, so I am dedicating this journal strictly to my "She Art". This way, I have a nice, compact collection of what I am creating.
I've also tried to keep updated with your Blogs and am always so inspired by what you all are creating!
Hope all is well with you and yours.
I think we've had Spring, here, a couple of weeks ago for one day! We've been cold and windy; ole man winter is not ready to give it up yet! There is hope with the end of this week; temps are supposed to get to 50!
Love and peace to all! -Marilyn xxoo
30 comments:
these are so dear!
love your she art.
xoxx
I love the idea of your SHE art journal. Your pages are soooooo full of textural goodness in which the SHE'S can reside. An arty informational page turner you can refer to over and over again. xox Corrine
Very good idea--a She art journal! Don't you just love this class!!
I've already signed up for her new one in May.
Looks like theres alot of texture in these pages.Such a great idea to make a journal for them. Just Beautiful.
Hi marilyn, Love the SHE art!! will you bind these 8 x 8's?
I love your idea of making a book for the she art girls. And that quote is one of my favorites!! Thanks for reminding me. Winter doesn't want to give up here in Missouri either--we thought spring had come last week, but now-yuck!!
Fabulous journal pages, Marilyn. I love them & all the detail you've included. Beautiful work!
Hugs, Diane
Hi Marilyn,
Grrr-eat SHE art pages, the colors are so cheery and like Janet I too luv the quote you have used.
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog, great "new" icon of you too.
Barb Ü
Love the focus of your new journal, Marilyn. 8x8" is such a great size to work in. Mother Nature still has us in the grip of winter too -- we still have snow on the ground. Bummer!!! Spring has GOT to be just around the corner!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
I'm so looking forward to taking the "she art" class in April. I like your journal idea for keeping samples and it gives some room to experiment and play. I may have to copy that one. Let me assure you the West coast is wet and cold, too. The weather has to get warmer someday, doesn't it?
This is such a great idea to keep a journal filled with your wonderful whimsical "She Art". I just love these pieces you are creating. So happy to have you back with us blogging. Happy week to you my dear...
Great idea marilyn! Love these! Great to hear what fun you are having in this class! :)
gorgeous Marilyn it all hangs together so well.
Beautiful and this is totally inspiring!!
Love these. Great idea doing the journal and can't wait to see more. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Love Love them! And the excerpt you chose - made me try to remember the whole poem... Thanks for the reminder.
I LOVE these faceless gals, Marilyn! The colours are wonderful too!
Fabulous she art creations and imaging an entire journal full of your creations makes me say WOW!
Happy Spring...surely it's getting closer :)
oxo
You are so very amazing Marilyn! I love these she ladies, they are so humble looking to me with powerful statements!
wonderful! i love this combination of colors!
Marilyn, loving your she art journal - you've really nailed this style!
Your she art is so cute! I really love what you have created! It's chilly here today too and rainy, but I'm on vacation so it's still a great day! I hope you get warm weather soon. xoxo
Hi Marilyn!
Thank you for visiting me, it put a smile on my face. :)
All this she art is just gorgeous! I looked back through your blog and was really excited by the spackle art! Very cool idea, makes me wanna go buy some spackle. Happy Wednesday to you!
♥Jenny
An exceptionally beautiful and artistic artwork, dear Marilyn! Really terrific!
Spring, warmth, summer, yes please!
The world as gone through so much we need space and calm and heart felt beauty.
Your art is totally beautiful!
Marilyn - your "shes" are wonderful. I really love them, so you, so creative, so inspiring! Hugs (today we have very very cold rain. Doesn't know if it wants to rain or snow.
Thanks for your comment! I look forward to seeing your SHE journal too!
Love your work...relly I do...I am back in the Capital District area and would love to link up with other artist...any suggestions?
Wonderful works Marilyn. Glad to see you back.
my email is artdiva1968@yahoo.com...look forward to hearing from you soon.
Post a Comment