

Here are two pictures which are actually the spread in my "She Art" journal that I worked on earlier this week. I titled this post "Me/She" art because I decided to use a couple of my own facial portraits for these gals. I copied the images and reduced accordingly for the pages. It was fun!
I love incorporating quotes with these gals, too. The hat and boots on my one gal are actually burlap; another fun embellishment!
I can see white outside my window! We were under a winter storm warning last evening into today and it was originally predicted that we could get 6-12 inches of snow! However, it appears we are only getting a couple of inches then it will turn to rain. Whew!
Hope everyone is safe and I wish you all a happy weekend!
Love much - Marilyn xxoo
24 comments:
Those quotes are an excelent way to start the weekend. Thanks Maz
I can't believe you're still getting snow. We finally got some rain last night. I love your journal pages and I love the quote on the second one,too cute.
What a wonderful and inspiring Spread Marilyn!!! I am determined to work on my journal this weekend!! IT si definately tiem for Spring ALREADY don't you think!!!!
Big Hugs!!
Love the Maryilyn-she art, and Eleanor Roosevelt--she had such a way with words!!
Oh MY on your continued white stuff
YIKES spring is really going to be sweet when it FINALLY arrives for you...Mother Nature playing a little April Fool on you all!
At least you have your wonderful creativity to keep you warm and delight all of us with too.
Brilliant use of your painted faces...these pages are super...the Gilda quote always makes me giggle
Love Love Love what you've been doing!
Happy April M
oxo
You are one talented lady...true gifts from God. Love em. Tiff
What a great idea! I might try that sometime. I just painted little portrait faces on my She-Art girls.
Your girls are darling and I love the quotes you have chosen!!
I am definitely a Gilda Radnor kind of gal. Love these, snow here too...melting, think melting. xox Corrine
Marilyn, this pages took my breath away!!! They are stunning!!!
Beautifully created.
Have a nice weekend my friend.
Hugs
MARTINA xoxo
Great quotations -- really great pages. These just keep getting better and better, Marilyn.
Diane
So, LOL, with the "no itch" rule I have. Love your creations and love all of your art - as usual. You are just downright fantastic, girly girl. Hugs
Love the quotes and your she art is amazing!
Oh, I do so LOVE these journal pages, Marilyn!
Your art work is so inspiring; I just love your style. Beautiful colors and texture. Go Marilyn!
this journal will be a hoot!!!
gorgeous, marilyn!
your journal pages are just so vibrant and amazing! Makes me want to dig that out soon. There are just too many wonderful things to play with!
I am so sorry you are still having winter. May you have sunshine and Spring NOW! You are really ROCKing these Me/She art gals. And how fun to add these great quotes. Yes the burlap really does add great texture. F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.
Happy weekend my dear...
F A N T A S T I C ! These are really so wonderful Marilyn, they keep getting better! More, more!
I am sorry I've missed so much of your wonderful art. These two gals are both simply lovely. I really like the one with the burlap boots and hat. It is fantastic.
Sorry to hear you are once again experiencing bad weather. Spring may not come until July for you this year. I hope you are having a better beginning of the week than you originally anticipated, even with lots of rain.
These are so wonderful Marilyn. You amaze me.
Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn !!!
Oh I just adore everything about Me/She Art Journal...
Totally Wowsa,Love Laura.xoxo
These journal pages are absolutely stunning...you are always an inspiration to me:)
Love the colors, all the textures, the quotes...everything!
Happy Spring my friend!
Gaby xo
I love these. You are so talented.
Post a Comment