You are obviously an inspirational teacher, Marilyn - there is some beautiful work here and on the previous posts. Also adore your she art (I am so behind on blog hopping!)
I'm glad to see that you not only had fun in this workshop, you also had lots of participants. I finally drug myself out of bed and I'm glad I did because these gals all did fantastic jobs from your instructions. I can tell everyone had fun.
15 comments:
This looks like such a fun workshop--all great pieces.
Oh wow wow wow wow wow wonderful piece of art. Love all the differnet techniques and materials. These rock.
such fun to see M
thanks as always for sharing and inspiring!
oxo
Marilyn all of these are great! I especially love the first one with the moon! Looks like a fun workshop! :)
Terrific pieces, love the pressed in embellishments that I am seeing, you all must have had a ball. xox Corrine
What a fun technique! Looks like it lends itself to all sorts of fun experimentation. Hugs, Terri xoxo
Love to see how different each person relates the technique to their art piece. Hope your weather is nicer for you...
Fantastic artwork, Marilyn! Your talent is so versatile!
Every time I visit your blog, you inspire me with gorgeous creations.
These are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Spring,
Gaby
Fabulous pieces, Marilyn!
Such outstanding pieces Marilyn! Thank you for sharing and I see a little piece of you in every one!
You are obviously an inspirational teacher, Marilyn - there is some beautiful work here and on the previous posts. Also adore your she art (I am so behind on blog hopping!)
love all the different pieces of art. I also love your new avatar! Happy Saturday Marilyn!
Loving all of the beautiful plaster work. Fantastic creativity- Oh I wish I had more time to play. You are so inspiring!
I'm glad to see that you not only had fun in this workshop, you also had lots of participants. I finally drug myself out of bed and I'm glad I did because these gals all did fantastic jobs from your instructions. I can tell everyone had fun.
Post a Comment