This is an 8x10 canvas with more "She Art". I really am having a ball with this and feel like......where has this been all my life? :)The exercise for this week was to create a "landscape" background using scrapbook papers, script papers, acrylics, etc. then adding our gal. Every part of this process is incredibly fun and it's hard to know when to stop.
We did get through our last winter storm and it was a doozie! We got a little bit of everything and the icing is always an issue. There are still people, in our area, without power and warming shelters have been set up in those effected areas. My thoughts are with all. We were very fortunate we did not lose power here.
We are expecting a little more snow, tonight into tomorrow, then all rain and rising temperatures which will definitely help with the melting process. We're starting to here high 40's and 50's! Yes! Little by little....inch by inch!
Hope you and yours are all doing well and I wish you a safe and happy weekend ahead.
Love much...................Marilyn xxoo
18 comments:
WOW, you're on a roll, Marilyn! I LOVE it!
Another wonderful girl. I like the addition of the house in the background. I've made more backgrounds and started another girl. This is a really good class I think.
So great Marilyn, what wonderful texture and so happy. You are ready for Spring, you keep painting it in these pieces. xox Corrine
so much to look at in this Marilyn and so cheerful and colourful. just lovely.
Beautiful work, Marilyn! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Love these Marilyn!! Beautiful! If I wasn't taking so many classes I would take this one too! lol
THanks for your comment on my pug! :)
Hi Marilyn,
Another inspiring creation!
Thanks for sharing,
Barb
Safety and warmth to all of your fellow East Coasters who are enduring snow and cold and no power. Marilyn I feel like I am getting to see you as a little girl playing and having fun and creating art with your She Art pieces. The wonder of a child just shines from this piece! I love this series you are creating...
Marilyn...you are amazing...this is amazing!!! I love this soooo much!
Maybe consider getting good prints of these made and sell on etsy? I would love to have a copy of this...it is so special!
So beautiful again Marilyn.
Gorgeous. I love it.
there's so much to see on this!! LOve it!!!
I know-I know--aren't these girls just so fun!! I'm addicted :)
It has been very windy and rainy here for 2 days--with a little snow on the way. I hope it clears by Saturday--we're going to visit our son in NYC!
Another adorable girl. Love the house in the background. It is a fun class. And by the look of your girls background I think you're ready for spring!
wow..just gorgeous. by the looks of this art i think you've found your niche! it's absolutely gorgeous!!
Hi Marilyn! I love love love your work! And thanks for the comment on my blog. Julia
Marilyn, you are definitely in your element.....they are all so wonderful with their different textures....
They would make wonderful cards or framed as someone suggested.....
I am glad you have warmer weather on the way...Hope your weekend is a good one....
Hugs and blessings
An exceptionally beautiful and artistic creation, dear Marilyn! Really terrific!
I just love visiting your Blog and enjoyed looking at your previous posts! You made some fabulous things since my last visit!
Wish I lived closer to you so we could art together:-)
This painting is awesome, Marilyn!
Have a wonderful upcoming weekend!
Gaby xo
Post a Comment