
This is my second 6x12 canvas that I created in line with Christy Tomlinson's online workshop (see previous post).
I decided to add a hat to "my girl" and black boots to symbolize yet another winter storm we received yesterday into today! I'm beginning to think the only thing spring, here, is the spring in my mattress!
Artful thoughts for all of you!
Love and peace to all ....................... Marilyn xxoo
17 comments:
Your exercises are so wonderful and inspiring, Marilyn -- I wish I had time to take this workshop! I'm putting it in my Hope-To-Do-Someday file -- I just love these gals!
Diane
Love these girls, Marilyn.....this class looks like so much fun......Maybe a series coming........?
I hope you get some spring weather before too long....it's beginning here in NC....
Hugs
She's so cute! I love her hat and boots and you've done a great job with the background. I posted my first one on my blog. I know that on the next one I will do lots more to the background. Have you watched the new background videos for this week? She puts the most disparate things together on the background and keeps adding and in the end they are fabulous!!
love her hat and boots marilyn!!
I'm loving your "She Art". Both are very cool! What a fun workshop that must be.
awwwww @ spring in your mattress.
More gorgeous painting Marilyn. Love her additional attire.
I love your she art girls Marilyn! They give you so many ideas of different ones and ideas to try--don't they? Have you seen this week's lesson yet? Even better and more detailed!
Making those she art girls are so much fun and addicting. Love this one especially her boots and hat.
Ah yes, I am loving those striped tights!!
Oh wow she is also really beautiful.
Your girls rock. Awesome.
Love her too Marilyn!! Looks like such fun! Its great to see you use the new techniques and still keep your own style! Great work! :)
You're too funny, Marilyn!!! Hang in there -- spring is around the corner. My first sign of crocuses was yesterday (finally)after it snowed the night before.
Love your little girl, Marilyn. She's absolutely adorable. Hugs, Terri xoxo
Great post,love your painting;o)
you are doing this wonderfully! love this piece, just great!
SO colorful and wonderful as always dear Marilyn
another storm for you all...oh deary me!
hang in there Spring is right around the corner...SOMEWHERE ;)
still giggling about the spring in your bed
oxo
I love you inner artist Marilyn! She is always exploring and creating new and beautiful things from the heart!
She Art 2 is just as adorable as the first yet they each have their very own personality. I think this is the most fun art you are making.
Post a Comment