This was done on the actual first day of Spring and we had a snow storm so I think I was a little discouraged :)
Today is balmy; we are having a very wet and stormy week - more to come! Severe weather is still occurring down South; there is a stubborn system that just will not give it up!
Hope you are all safe and well; having a good week and I'll be back towards the weekend. I've got some more "She Art" to share.
Love to all - Marilyn xxoo
22 comments:
I think this one is my favorite,love the trees on the one side. Beautiful. Hope the weather gets better for you!
Love your file folder journal...it is a great size...
good wishes...
Where is spring is right!! This weather is something else!! I have really enjoyed seeing all the pages in your file folder book!
Marilyn
You call this simplistic but it doesn't look it.
fabulous.
Wishes
Lynne
Hi Marilyn. I can see you wagon walking with Sophia and what precious memories the two of you are making. I can definitely see how "blue" you felt while creating these pages. Spring is finally here for us and I will share it with you but it might take a while to get across the country. Happy creating my dear...
Wet and cold on the West Coast, too. Sunshine where are you? I'm so into stencils right now and you have some good ones. I'm taking the She Art class and have tried a couple pieces but I'm not ready to share. I'm anxious to see your's tho'.
Oh, Marilyn - how incredibly gorgeous this one is, I love the beautiful colour and design and it looks totally gorgeous
well I dunno Marilyn - looks like a lot of work went into this. what a wonderful piece of completed work you now have to look at.
Pretty, love that turquoise color. xox Corrine
Oh no! Hope your spring arrives soon! This last spread is great, love the color and the trees are a very nice finishing touch to your beautiful file folder journal.
What a great sense of humor in this spread. I can see where you were really wanting spring, but I laughed when I saw this and saw the expression on the little gal's face. I really love every spread you made. I know this is a perfect size and will make a great example for teaching.
I love the colors in this spread Marilyn! Nice job! I hope all is well with you!
The trees are so gorgeous Marilyn, and the whole feeling of the spread with the girl, and the blues....
just amazing again!
Stay safe in this crazy weather.
It's very creative and beautiful works!
I enjoy this style, trying to us it.
Thankyou.
With love, Vika
I love it, the colors and stencils an specially the little image in front, it's so cute.
You call this simplistic but it doesn't look so!
Wish you a good time,
hugs Anja
The stencilling is beautiful, Marilyn. Often simple is the most effective (although I love my layering).
Your file folder journal is lovely! Just a 'few' pages to fill, great shape for pages, and your use of color & texture is so inspiring! I might have to try this...!
ahhhhh, stunning!!!! don't need to many more words to describe it! You knocked it out of the ball park. AND, we are just moving the storms out your way. Stay safe. They are ugly and a mess. Hugs
Love Love Love this... you are amazing..
oh, i´m sorry your file folder journal is at its end... every spread is so fantastic, i wish it could go on forever:)
You are looking for Spring?
Spring is here where I live:))
I so enjoy being outside and listening to the birds.
Beautiful pages, Marilyn!
Hugs, Gaby
Brilliant colors and pages M!
Hoping Spring has found you by now :)
oxo
Post a Comment