Thought I would leave you with a salute from Sophia! Here's to you staying well and safe!I'm going to be a little quiet, for a bit, here.
But; I when I get back I will be sharing photos of students' works from the Altered Egos workshop that Kerri and I are offering. We had Part I, yesterday, and Part II is coming up next Sunday.
In meantime......know you are all in my thoughts. Love, Marilyn
18 comments:
Love that hat! xox Corrine
Such a cutie Sophia is. Class must have been fabulous and I look forward to your sharings.
I hope you relax and recharge during your short break my dear...
She is a doll!!!
I'm missing you already, but I know you have Sophia to keep you company this week. Have a fun break.
Hugs girlfriend and thanks so much for visiting my blog. You are a sweetie!
I raise my glass of iced tea in "cheer" to Sophie, and you , creative time and time well spent!!
wow, she's cute! see you soon Marilyn
Have fun! See you back soon xx
and a precious salute it is...Sophia is rocking that hat!
you are very worth waiting for...know you'll be having a blast!
Enjoy*Enjoy Marilyn!
oxo
She's such a cutie! Have a nice break,I'll miss seeing your art!
Adorable!!! Baby pictures always make me smile!!! Enjoy your creative time away from the Matrix!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
nice cutie sophia
Nice to hear from you! Your on blogging break, not reading blogs break....I know how that is! Thanks reduction printing is interesting and a challenge...not sure how much I'm going to do of it but it is fun! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your class and Sophia.
Precious Sophia! Have a nice quiet time and we will look forward to you sharing about the workshop.
Sophia is a cute pie for sure!
Have your time and quiet! you deserve it....I know I too need to sit back and recharge my creative batteries every now and again.
see ya on the flipside!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
Enjoy a bit of rest from blogging and looking forward to seeing some pictures!
she is just too cute! :)
Post a Comment