Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've been tagged :)

Hello Friends,

I've just been "tagged" by a very dear and talented friend of mine Laura McKeag-Krasinski. Laura lives in Wisconsin and we've spent some time in Florida, together, a couple of years ago at an art retreat weekend and enjoyed taking some very cool classes. Her Blog is linked on mine (Laura's Art on the Run). You will see some very cool and beautiful things she's created there :) Laura and I have been friends for the past few years; we actually connected on a Yahoo group. We still communicate and share our art and lives.

She just let me know that I've been tagged to list 7 facts about myself on my Blog. So; here goes...................................

1. I love my family
2. I love my friends
3. I love art
4. I do not like to cook
5. I love the color blue and shades of
6. I love anything vintage and shabby chic!
7. Emailing my friends is a joy

Now what do I do Laura? Do I tag someone now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can if you want send the message to write 7 things on their blog to 7 other people...