Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Something's fishy..................



Well; my son has become a fisherman! This is a picture of my son, David, and his catch of the day. David has taken up fishing, recently, and last weekend went to a bass tournament, up north, and his team came in fourth. Congratulations!

This fish is a 2 1/2 lb. bass! What fun and David is quite proud of this catch (as he should be) and I was glad he shared the picture with me.

I felt I wanted to share with you as we do share our creations on our Blogs. Frankly, David is my BEST creation!

I love you David!

Wishing you all a good day! Love, Marilyn

1 comment:

Kerri Jean said...

Go David!! My husband loves to fish but has forgotten to take time to enjoy himself lately so I will be showing him this particular blog to remind him. Great catch!!!