Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Change of Pace................



This is a recent digital collage of mine.

I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday weekend.

Happy Veteran's Day and thoughts are with all who served and who are still serving our country.

Love to all.................Marilyn

7 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Marilyn-This is beautiful!!!! I need you to come here and teach me so many, many things!!!

hugs, chris p

Viola said...

Oh Marilyn, your collage is really beautiful! Wonderful!!

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, what a lovely piece! I think it is soft and beautiful!YOU really have the digital collage down now! Just love your special touches!!!!!!!! Hugs,Patti

NANCY C. said...

Marilyn
And to think I was worried about you missing class (LOL) You are a genius with this.
It is so your style, I love it !! Thanks for sharing.
Much Love
Nancy

Sanja said...

awwwwwwwww...so beautiful Maryilin!

Alexandra said...

ohh wow it looks very cool!

Anonymous said...

Marilyn this is outstanding... I have yet the time to play with my photoshop...