Today I felt like working on what I call "lab work". I like to take some time and just experiment with things I've learned; no pressure, just play and see what happens.
This is an 8 x 10 done on illustration board. The base is charcoal, then gel medium spread with an adhesive tool, working in with textured items including free-hand shapes with skewer, screen pieces, jar lids, my fingers, etc. Acrylics are washed over and the result is a total surprise! Fun, fun, fun.....
Love, Marilyn
7 comments:
VERY cool Marilyn.......wow, I just want to feel it! Looks sooo interesting! I am impressed sweetie! Hugs,Patti
Marilyn this piece of art is fantastic!
hi Marylin,
this piece is absolutely fantastic!Love your work!:-)
Have a nice weekend
Sanja
ps.Thanks for your kind words on my blog.:-)
Soooo much texture, and the colors are warm and jewel like!!! I love the efforts of your playtime!!!
Sooooooo great, Marilyn! Really fantastic!!!!Love it, too! :-)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Viola
It's incredible, Marilyn! Great texture and color composition. I just want to feel it. You always amaze me!
oooh, wonderful colours and texture. must have been great fun to create!
Post a Comment