Tuesday, November 6, 2007

'tis nearing the season!



I cannot believe that the holidays are approaching already. If the weather is an indicator, you wouldn't know it here. It's been mild, sunny, just beautiful really and it hasn't quite registered that holiday time is near.

I did make a little headway starting my holiday cards and today began working on some handmade gifts and I even managed to get this holiday-themed 4 x 4 page for an exchange done. I thought I'd share a picture of it with you.

Thanks for visiting and leaving your lovely, supportive and meaningful comments!

Love to all.................Marilyn

5 comments:

Patti G. said...

Oh Marilyn, hooooooooooowwwwwwwww wonderfully beautiful! I love the image, all the perfect papers and embellishments! This is just lovely and the sweet little "lights" look great too! FUN FUN! Hugs,Patti

vicci said...

I love this Marilyn! I love that old postcard.....and the black bird just adds to it!

Viola said...

Wonderful work, Marilyn! Looks so great!

Anonymous said...

This little page is beautiful. thank you for your comments on Montana. I wish you could see him and how he is running around and just having fun. I am so glad he is feeling better. One more day of school and then he has all of next week off. I have to say I love when he is home with me :o) Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Hugs from me and kisses from Montana :o)

Carol Q said...

just beautiful Marilyn!