Thursday, November 15, 2007

Words are powerful :)



My husband and I took a road trip, not too long ago, to Woodstock, Vt. It's a beautiful picture-postcard little town that offers delightful visual splendor as well as the best pumpkin pie I've ever had!!

As one enters Woodstock, Vt., you are greeted with a beautiful park that is across from the Woodstock Inn Resort. The town often holds community events there; and fall is a very busy time. The day we were there, the town was putting on a chili festival and the aroma in the air, between the fall leaves and the chili, was almost too much to bear :)

Luckily, I had my camera on me and decided to take some shots at the park. Much to my surprise, at every tree base, there are these slate slabs with quotes on them! I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you and please feel free to use these in any way you would like.

Words are so powerful and coming across these quotes on such a beautiful day, made me realize I just had to capture them and share with very special people in my life.

Enjoy the moments! Love, Marilyn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marilyn...thanks for sharing these. they are beautiful sayings.

ruth said...

Really beautiful and to think that you had your camera actually with you.

Kerri Jean said...

These are wonderful. I love the concept of these quotes sitting beneath the trees. Thank you for capturing them for us!!

Viola said...

Really wonderful quotes, Marilyn!
Thanks for sharing.