

I thought I would share, with you, one of the reasons I love Photoshop Elements so much. This picture is one that I took on a road trip to Vermont in early Fall. I fell in love with this cart and thought I would use it in someway in a future art piece. The first picture, here, is the "before" shot (the original one that I took). The second picture is the example of the same picture but I played around with it in Photoshop with cropping, filters, tinting, etc. There is so much one can do with this program and use for cards, in collages, making notecards, etc. It's almost like you can turn a photo into looking like a watercolor painting, a poster, sponged work, distressed brushing - no end to the fun! A note here, too, is the original picture was a colored one and Photoshop offers you the option of turning your colored photo into black and white and this is what I did here. :) Love, Marilyn
7 comments:
I love both your artistic eye for the original photo as well as your wonderful treatment!!!!
OMG....... I LOVE what you did !! You are such an inspiration. Thank you sooo much !!!!!!!
Love what you did to that photograph...gorgeous pic. Also wanted to wish you a very happy new year. So glad that we met as you are such a kind and generous soul. Lots of Montana kisses coming your way :o)
Love what you did, Marilyn!
Looks very beautiful!!
Wish you a wonderful Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Viola :-)
Wonderful,pic!
Happy New Year Marilyn! I wish you all the best in health, happiness and creativity for 2008!!!
Isn't Photoshop wonderful?? I love what you did with this photo - lovely! Looking foward to seeing what else inspires you! Deb
super!
Post a Comment