Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Deco pages .................... :)


I decided to take a little break from holiday stuff today and have some fun creating in two Deco books that I currently have. The triangular pages; the theme is Friends/Birds/Nests and this is one of my favorite subjects :)

The tag-shaped pages; the theme is Old-Fashioned Christmas. I enjoyed this, as well, and on the first page, I decided to use my digital collage as a base; it seemed to fit the theme :)
Hope everyone is having a great day! Love, Marilyn

6 comments:

Viola said...

Wow, Marilyn, great work!
Love them all. So wonderful!

Patti G. said...

Marilyn!!!!!!!!! These are fantastic!!!!!!! I love the TRIANGLE! YES YES and the old fashioned Christmas as well! ALL of them are extremely TOUCHING!
Hugs,Patti

Sanja said...

These are gorgeous ,Marylin. Love triangle too :-)

have a nice day!!

Alexandra said...

Fantastic Marilyn

Deb said...

What fun pages and your digital work looks great as a page! I wish you a holiday filled with much joy and peace - xox Deb

Anonymous said...

Marilyn...I love my pages.. I love that little girl.. I just used her on Heathers page... And Patti's are beautiful too..