Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday Photoshop greeting.................



I had a lot of fun with this one using Photoshop Elements. The sweet girl is from a Christmas card I received and I just love her! I scanned her in, cropped and added her into this Victorian scene which was another holiday card that I scanned. It just seemed the two were meant to be combined. I used some filters (Rough Pastels) for the girl along with some shading and coloring. I added the flower on her hat and even added some snowflakes with the paint brush.

The text was added as a final step.

Happy Holidays everyone and may your traditions offer you peace, joy, and comfort that lasts well into the new year! Love, Marilyn

4 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Marilyn!!! Your photoshop work is just wonderful, and this piece is not exception. Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!!

hugs, chris

Viola said...

This is really wonderful, Marilyn!
I love your photoshop works, too!

Alexandra said...

ohhhh wow fantasic Marilyn

Patti G. said...

Great and beautiful Marilyn!!!!!!!!
This captures the Holiday spirit and feeling for sure! AND that one of DAVID looks so great! I love that quote and think of the kids every time I see it! I put it in Amber's years book in our send off to her too! Wonderful! Hugs,Patti