Sunday, January 13, 2008

Follow the sun.............................



Hello Friends!

I wanted to let you all know that I won't be posting on my Blog for a couple of weeks. My husband and I are leaving for a vacation in Florida to spend some time with dear friends.

We are leaving on Tuesday, Jan. 15th and will be back home on Jan. 29th.

I will be thinking of you all. I look forward to catching up with all of your beautiful art upon my return.

In meantime stay well and happy :) Love, Marilyn

6 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!
hugs, chris

Gaby Bee said...

I wish you a picture postcard vacation!
Hugs Gaby

Kerri Jean said...

have a wonderful, warm, safe trip Marilyn!! I will miss you and your blog!

Viola said...

This sounds wonderful, Marylin!Have a great holiday! I will miss you too! :o)

Sanja said...

happy holiday,Maryilin! I wish your a great time!:-)

Alexandra said...

Happy Holiday Marylin!