Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We just flew in......................




I'm back! My husband and I arrived home, here, in New York last night from Florida.

Our wings were tired and even had some ice build up on them as we descended into Albany!! :)

We had a marvelous time with our dear friends and we miss them already.

So, I'm back and will be catching up with everyone over time. I am looking forward to visiting your Blogs to see what beautiful art you all have been creating.

(these pictures are of two felted crows I worked on just before I left for our trip. I named them Reginald and Ernie :)

Thinking of you all..........................Love, Marilyn

7 comments:

Kerri Jean said...

Welcome home, Marilyn. I have missed you and your blog, but so glad you had a good, warm time!!! I love Reginald and Ernie!!!

Sanja said...

welcome back,Marylin!:-)
your felted crows (Reignald and Ernie)are beautiful!!!

Viola said...

Hi Marilyn, nice that you are back again!! :o)))
And your crows are so stunning.Wonderful work as usual!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Marilyn-Welcome back!!! I love your felted crows! They are just incredible. I want to crow-nap them!!!!

hugs, chris p

Gaby Bee said...

Hi Marilyn, nice to see you back posting art!
Hope your trip was filled with great fun among all of your friends.
Your felted crows are really marvellous! I love them both, but especially the second one with the tassel!

Deb said...

Oh these are just wonderful! Deb Lewis

Mieke said...

Those crows are beautiful!!!