Today's weather really set the pace for me to try to get to some art projects. I recently joined in on a very cool ATC exchange with the theme being "Postal People".
This fun exchange enabled me to utilize some of my favorite postage stamps that I have in my stash. I just loved being able to use my Andy Warhol stamp.
The challenge is you match up a postal stamp with a collage image, photo, or rubber stamp and create a "postal person". Pretty cool, huh? I thought so.
This is a picture of my ATC's that I created for this exchange.
I wish you all a great weekend, stay safe and thanks for visiting!
Love, Marilyn
6 comments:
MARILYN, these are so fantastic! I love these postal atcs! Hehehe! What a fun swap this will be! I am not sure which is my favorite! They are all fun and interesting! Looks they were meant to be with those bodies! :0)
Hugs,Patti
Wonderful ATCs Marylin
your postage people ATCs are so beautiful ,Marylin!
have a nice weekend!:-)
Your postage people ATCs are terrific, Marilyn. They are all unusual and interesting. I love them all, but especially the one with the little dog!
Love them all, Marilyn! Fabulous!!!
Love 'em!
Post a Comment