
I felt like relaxing with my laptop, this afternoon, and play around with Photoshop. I love this image of these sweet little girls and the smile on their faces just warms my heart.
A very dear friend of mine took a terrible fall a couple of days ago and she is in the hospital. I went to see her, today, and she's okay but will have some recovery time ahead of her.
I dedicate this piece to my friend, Elaine, in hopes that when she gets home and gets back on her computer, she will see this piece on my Blog and it will make her smile.
This one's for you Elaine!!!! Love you - Marilyn
8 comments:
This is so beautiful!!! I have your puzle done-I will be posting later today!
hugs, chris
So cute! Hope your friend is feeling better soon... I was in your neck of the woods this past weekend (Morris) ~ I waved when we went by the Schenectady exit - did you see me? lol :) Have a great week ahead... Deb
http://vintagemoonstudio.typepad.com
Wonderful page Marilyn
Marilyn,
What a sweet digicollage and I know that Elaine will love it!
Wishing her a speedy recovery for sure!
Hugs,Patti
That is one of my fave images too. Those little girls can make anybody smile. I hope your friend gets better soon and I am sure she will love this when she sees it.
This looks so great, Marilyn!!
Really a lovely collage! :-)
These digicollage is fabulous.I'm sure your friend will love them!
GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment