Saturday, March 22, 2008

And.the "Happy Go Lucky" winner is..............................:)


CHERYL ANDERSON from Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Cheryl! You have won my "Happy Go Lucky" collage from my Blog give-a-way!!!! Between Blog posts and emails, I had a total of 42 names for the drawing - WOW! I asked my husband to draw the name this morning.
Please email me so I can get your address and I will mail out the collage and easel right away!
Thank you and all for playing.
I will be offering future give-a-ways on my Blog so I hope you'll all continue to visit.
I so appreciate all of your support, lovely comments and taking the time to visit my Blog. I couldn't do what I do without all of you!
Have a safe and happy weekend.............................Love, Marilyn

4 comments:

Sanja said...

Congrats Cheryl!!!!!!:0)

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much Marilyn. I absolutely love this collage (and all of your beautiful work for that matter...) I am one lucky girl.

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, what a sweet give away and I am tickled that Cheryl won! Wheeeeeeee for Cheryl! Any piece of your artwork is a treasure, so that was a generous gift! :)
Hugs,Patti

NANCY C. said...

Thanks Marilyn, a wonderful way to start Spring !!! You are like a breath of fresh air :-)
Congrats Cheryl !!!