Monday, March 24, 2008

Captured Moments.....................



A little Photoshop fun for you this morning. Here we are beginning another week; I am wishing all of you a safe and happy one!

I believe you are all aware of my love of crows. I can't get enough of them in my art, day, or photos. I had a relatively quiet weekend, including Easter, and I decided to get out on a walk Sunday with my camera. I saw this crow on a neighbor's lawn and decided to quickly get the shot of it. I loved how it came out. I imported the picture into my computer and opened it in Photoshop to alter it a bit. The picture had a lot of dirty snow around it and dry grass so I erased all of that and was left with this beautifully shaped crow! Using some photos that I've had stored, I just had to work on my crow, including him into some layered pieces in Photoshop!

Have a happy day! Love, Marilyn

12 comments:

Erasmuse said...

Beautiful Marilyn! I am a big crow fan too. I wish you could come to work with me in the early a.m. downtown. In the fall and winter early mornings, the trees in Veteran's Park fill with at least 100 crows. The sound is AWESOME.
Funny, one crow cawing can be very annoying but hundreds of crows cawing makes a sound that calms my spirit. Starts my day off right.

I love this piece.

Pam
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/

Viola said...

This looks so wonderful as usual, Marilyn!! :o)

Patti G. said...

This is really so neat Marilyn! Love the crow and the digital art is amazing with neat window there! :0) Crow-magical!
Hugs,Patti

NANCY C. said...

Oh Marilyn
I have not been fond of crows, until recently. You have inspired me to see the uniqueness in them. I must admit,I am enjoying your experience with them. Thanks for sharing.
I LOVE what you do digitally as
well !!! :-)

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Awesome!!! I really love this! I am crow crazy, and this is so wonderful!!!!
hugs, chris p

Femmy said...

Beautiful Marylin! I love what you create with crows, this one is again a unique piece!!!

bockel24 said...

Love it (of course :-)))!

Alexandra said...

This is a wonderful picture Marilyn!

Sanja said...

love this piece,Marilyn!!:0)

Jacky said...

Marilyn I love your crow and your beautiful green distressed window as a backdrop is perfect !!!

Anonymous said...

love this piece of work all your work is so amazing very inspiring .Would you be happy to email me your address so I can send you something sesga@sky.com thank you for sharing your art hope to hear from you soon love from sesga xx

Barb said...

Hi Marilyn,
Luv this piece, especially the old window and the crackled look around it!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Barb