
I think I'm still going with the Halloween visions right now. Again; it's not my favorite day of celebration but my previous post will explain some of this.
I'm still nursing this nasty cold but found I have a little more energy today so I thought I'd try getting back to some art; baby steps ya know?
A friend of mine is hosting a 4 x 4 exchange with the Halloween theme and I thought it would be fun, for me, to join in. I'm really glad I did as I enjoyed working on the theme and the project was just enough for me on this day.
This is a picture of the 4 x 4 that I did for this exchange.
Have a joyful day! Love, Marilyn
10 comments:
Glad you're feeling a little better! Great colors in the collage, I also love the expressions on the two witches' faces.
This looks so great, Marilyn! Wonderful colors! Love it!
Oh Marilyn, what a fabulous composition, i so love these non traditional colours amongst this piece, great images, just love everything about it, hope you feel better real soon:)
Love the colors and mood. fabulous combo.
So sorry to hear that you've been under the weather with a cold. They have a way of sapping the creative juices don' they? I love the unconventional colours that you've used for your Hallowe'en piece. There is just so much to see in the 4"X4" and a story to tell!
fabulos work again dear Marilyn!
have a nice weekend!
xoxo
glad you are feeling a little better, great halloween card!
Whew I am recovering from a very sore throat and fevers. Love this time of year but the illnesses can please pass us byyyyyyyyyy.
gorgeous Marilyn, beautiful colours, dark and delightful at the same time! LOL
Post a Comment