

First off; I am wishing everyone a good start to this new week. I hope you've been able to enjoy your holiday weekend. Our weather is glorious and I hope you are experiencing same.
I am nursing a terrible cold and throat thing, here, and have little or no energy to do much of anything. I am going nuts as I haven't had energy even to work on any art. A whole week of no art, for me, is torturous! I feel like something wants to come out but I just don't have the motivation. This should be interesting when I get my "game" back to see what spills out on the canvas. I will surely share; it might not be pretty :)
Anyway; as part of my trip last weekend to Vermont, I took some pictures (previous post) and here is a picture; well two pictures but the one on the left is the original shot I got of a window with lace curtains in it. It was part of a vacant store front and I am always attracted to lace curtains - love them! When I uploaded the picture, I could start seeing things in the patterns through the panes. Perhaps this is the cold medicine???????? :)
Now that Halloween is approaching, and frankly it is not my favorite celebratory day, I actually saw a Frankenstein head in one of the panes. See if you can see it, too. :)
The second picture is of the same shot but I fooled around with it in Photoshop and I started experiencing even more Halloween visions. I see ghosts and goblins dancing, strange fish, skeleton heads, masked figures..............oh boy! Maybe I ought to just go back to bed - you think?
Have a great week, everyone - be safe and happy!
Love to you all.................................Marilyn
7 comments:
I see old Frankie, second row toward the middle - and yes, the ghosts and goblins too!!! Wow. That cold medicine must be great! Sorry you're under the weather. Love the lacy curtain shots. Very cool.
So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, Marilyn. I see the images, too! Great shots.
Hope you feel better! Very cool pictures. I can see Frankenstein too and I'm not even on any cold medicine.
Oh Dear Marilyn,
I for one, totally understand not having the energy - pain makes me have no energy on a daily basis and it truly sucks!!I hope you are feeling better soon and we get to see what amazing artwork you pour out after your little break... xoxo hugs to you!
thanks for sharing Marilyn, yes i see Frankenstein, second row the 3th one. Hope you feel better soon! miss your paintings!
Oh, so sorry to hear that, Marilyn! Hope you feel better soon! Love your shots!
Hi Marilyn I hope you are feeling better .
Love from sesga xxxx
Post a Comment