Saturday, December 6, 2008

Before and After..............:)





I've been cleaning out some files on my computer today and it's a little like cleaning out my art room :) I'm finding some little buried "treasures" that are inspiring me.

This first picture is one that I took last year! It's outside my living room window and it was just before a snowstorm was due. I converted it to black and white and cropped. I thought it was kind of cool.

I decided to play around with it in Photoshop and the second picture, here, is the result. I now think this picture looks like the sun is over a city scape!

Hope you're enjoying your time today! Love - Marilyn

3 comments:

Kerri Jean said...

That's exactly what it looks like. Love it. It's very moody.

Heather Robinson said...

I can't believe that you managed to create a city scape from a tree scape. This is fascinating!!

DJ said...

That's really neat! I'm going to have to overcome my fear of photoshop and play around with it a little.