Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moving right along.....................


This is my 5th spread for my altered book journal.
I hope you are all having a good start to your week. Our temperatures, here, have been slowly rising and we're on our second day of SUN! Woohoo! We're gettin' there!
Stay tuned as I am going to be offering another giveaway and will be posting it over this coming weekend. :)
Be safe and love to all..............Marilyn

16 comments:

Femmy said...

fabulous Marilyn!! love the right page especially, great texture!!

Carol Q said...

just beautiful pages Marilyn, I love the texture you've created on the right side.

Erasmuse said...

Beautiful! Absolutely Beautiful!

Pam
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/
"Altered My Muse"

Patti Sandham said...

Love your new spread, Oh the texture! and the colours! Right up my alley.
And Hey your new banner is so cool! Did you make it? Its beautiful!

Viola said...

You`re so busy, Marilyn!! Fabulous pages! Love all of them! Have a wonderful day! :o)

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, I think this is my super favorite so far!!!!!!! The colors, the texture, the deep rich tones---make me want to crawl right in and stay there! Love it!
Hugs,Patti

Peggy Beck said...

Marilyn, your journal is fabulous.
And you are working so fast. It gets so exciting. Great job.
Peggy

Alexandra said...

Fantastic sites as allways Marilyn

bockel24 said...

Oh, wonderful - I love the texture on the right page and the colour and design combo at the left!

Barb said...

Love your latest pages :)

lindacreates said...

Marilyn, this page is absolutely gorgeous! Your colors are so warm and inviting. You are inspiring me to get back to work on my ab!
Isn't it wonderful when that sun comes out!

Sanja said...

your latest pages are wonderful.love the texture and colors!:-)
xoxo

Joy Logan said...

Marilyn all your spreads are fabulous...aren't you glad you got into altered books?

Kaz said...

beautiful pages, also loving the texture on the right and the colours too. gorgeous gorgeous book you're making. it will be a real treasure. :)

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous pages Marilyn!! What did you use to get the fab texture on the right!!! modeling paste??? I love it!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Gaby Bee said...

Marvellous pages, Marilyn. Love them both, but I think the right one has to be my favourite also. The textured background is to die for.
You are such an inspiration!

Sending hugs,
Gaby